We believe that with a little bit of planning and preparation any given job will be that much more successful. We have assembled some or our newsletters, ideas, tips and considerations here that I think you should consider before doing any painting or finishing work on your home or business.
At the start of the project, our foreman, and, or owner will:
- Introduce all members of the crew to you and review use of the bathroom, wash sink, keys, locks doors and any preferences you have concerning your home with you
- Find out where to leave garbage/recycling, and make sure it isn’t too heavy
- Check all paint for correct color matching, number, finish, and name
PAINTING PLASTERING PAPERHANGING
Same Day Estimates
Same Week Service
ARE YOU A HOMEOWNER, BUILDING OWNER, PROPERTY OR FACILITIES MANAGER, ARCHITECT, DESIGNER, OR BUSINESS OWNER?
WE WORK IN THE TRI-STATE AREA
Our crew will:
- Move all large furniture and group in the center of the room, covered in plastic and padded as needed
- All floors and carpeting will be covered with drop clothes or paper
- Each room will be broom swept at the end of each day
- Each room will be cleaned up, and furniture will be put back upon completion of job if that is what homeowner expects
JP Interiors, Inc. takes pride in our professionalism and craftsmanship. Time is taken to prepare and protect your property as if it were our own and to provide the best possible service to complete your project in an efficient and timely manner. We will make every effort to keep your home safe and clean. We will also leave touch-up paint clearly labeled as to where it was applied, and stored for you in a convenient location.
Customer Referral Program:
J P Interiors, Inc. Announces its new referral program!
Refer a friend or family member and receive a $10 gift card from Barnes & Noble or Starbucks! We service the 5 boros and the Greater NYC Metropolitan Tri-State Area.
JP Interiors Inc. is a professional painting service based in New York City and working in the Tri-State area. We provide the following services:
For other painting services, quotes or inquiries, please Click Here to Contact Us or call 718.227.1200
- Exterior Painting
- Power Washing
- Decorative Services
- Marine Painting & Varnishing
- Historical Finishes
- Custom Colors/Color Matching
- Skim Coating
- Finish and General Carpentry
- Wall & Ceiling Repair
- Handyman & Cleaning Services
- Painter For A Day Program
Join our Mailing List! Email:
21 David Street Staten Island, NY 10308